How do I use road cycling shoes? What does road cycling shoe cleats look like? How do road cycling cleats attach to the road cycling shoes? Why use cleats anyway? What are road cycling shoes made of? How do I attach road cycling cleats to the pedals? How do I detach road cycling cleats from the pedal?
These questions and MORE are answered by the following demonstration video that gives a nice overview, first hand, about using your road bike with cleats.
Please leave comments, ask questions and give some feedback so I can make this blog even better!
- [Video] Shimano SPD-SL road cycling cleats (SM-SH11)
- New comparison: about the differences between mountain bike and and road cycling shoes
- New review: about the Shimano SH-R086L SPD mountain bike cycling shoes
- To cleat or not to cleat – that is the question | Part 2
- [Review] Shimano SH-R086L SPD mountain bike cycling shoes